1. Do you have your physical address in the footer and on every page of your website?
2. Is your phone number displayed near the top of your website?
Insert Phone Number in the header of your website and included benefit driven headline, make your logo smaller
3. Do you have a complite list of your services and do you have a link to them from your homepage?
Have services/products menu tab displayed on every page
4. Do you have testimonials from your customers on every page of your website?
Video testimonials are the best
5. Do you capture visitors details on every page homepage?
Use appropriate headline and irresistible free offers (FREE Report, video training etc) as a bribe to receive their email address
6. Was your homepage updated in the last 1-7 days?
Post a new blog posts every week, video is the best. Load the new video to your YouTube channel, Facebook, Google + with the backlink to your website
7. Do you have a blog section on your homepage?
Use WordPress (self hosted) as a blogging platform and as your main website, it is FREE and the best around
8. Does your website look better than your top search competitors?
Check the first page of Goole for the competing keywords
9. Have you done your Local SEO?
Google Places, on-page SEO and more…
10. Do you have a Facebook Business Page and Google + which you use actively to engage with your target market?
Facebook Business Page and Google + are the critical parts of your small business website marketing and local SEO efforts
11. Is your website iPad friendly?
Remove all flash and replace it with static images.
12. Do you have a mobile version of your website?
Create fast loading mobile version of your site with small images and easy to read text.